-He holds an Expert Certification in Marketing and Business from the Chartered Institute of Marketing in the United Kingdom and a BA in Electrical Engineer from Northrop University in Los Angeles.
(Team Coach) Author, Participant, and Team Coach
- Practical experience for 30 years in the banking industry (13 years), communications (7 years) and talent development (from 2008 to now).
-Participate in developing the use of bank cards and various services for individuals according to the target market segments.
-He obtained certificates in multiple disciplines such as training, consulting, change management and project management to develop talent, develop leadership and facilitate simultaneous learning.
related to this course
|Time||2 hours 32 minutes|
Being an effective leader means inspiring, influencing, motivating, and encouraging your team; it is not about giving commands only. To have a good relationship with your team; you must build trust, have strong communication, and empower your team.
- Get to know the different styles of leadership
- Know the personal characteristics of leaders
- Learn how to build trust with your team
- Know and understand the role of leaders
- Explore different leadership models
All individuals working in managerial or leadership positions, including:
- Department supervisor
- Business manager
- Project manager
- Operations manager
- Executive director
An online course that you can attend at any time that suits you with high quality. -
- To complete the rest of the course, kindly click on Join the course at the top of the screen or subscribe.
- After completing the course and attending it completely, a window will appear, write your name in both Arabic and English, and you will get the certificate directly.
- Certifications are accredited. Issued by the signature of the trainer and the management of the center.
With the rapid development, remote training and self-learning have
become essential to ensure quick access to information and attend any online course at
anytime and anywhere that suits you, and you can benefit from the best
Risk Management for Successful Projects
Leadership using Coaching
VIP Customer Service