Dr. Nataly Samaha
-Certified trainer in Business English.
- A professor at the university, majoring in English.
-Degree in English Language and Literature from the Holy Spirit University - Kaslik (USEK).
-And a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Arts, Science and Technology in Lebanon (AUL-Kaslik).
related to this course
|Time||1 hour 53 minutes|
In this Course You will be able to gain and apply your knowledge and understanding of personal and professional awareness, organization and commitment, and use the tools, methods and techniques that you have learned in goal setting, prioritization, scheduling, and delegation to overcome time management challenges and enhance productivity.
This course is designed for all managers, supervisors and employees who wish to improve their management of time and reduce stress levels in order to enhance their performance at work and in life in general.
After Watching This Course, you will be able to:
· identify causes of procrastination and indecision, pinpoint personal time-wasters and increase your concentration and focus.
· learn to schedule your time more effectively, stay on track and keep important goals top of mind, so you can stay in balance and be more effective and productive.
· Identifying personal time-wasters
· Defining goals; establishing important and valid priorities
· Creating a realistic and productive schedule
· Dealing with self-distractions and interruptions
· Increasing productivity by using technology efficiently
· Identifying ways to manage email
· Creating boundaries and balance
· Prioritizing and choosing activities to balance life and work
· Creating a personal no script
Intelligence in Managing Work Stress
How to Achieve Anything You Desire
Total Quality Management (TQM)
Risk Management for Successful Projects