السيطرة على الضغوط
Stress is a normal reaction the body has when changes occur. It can respond to these changes physically, mentally, or emotionally.
Stress is a normal part of life. You can experience stress from your environment, your body, and your thoughts. Even positive life changes such as a promotion, a mortgage, or the birth of a child produce stress.
Anyone who has a physical health condition and wants to learn techniques to manage the stress this can cause.
· Understanding stress, normalizing symptoms
· Controlling your body
· Controlling your thoughts.
· Controlling your actions
· Controlling panic feelings and Sleep.
· Wellbeing and looking to the future.
Dr. Juliet Dinkha
- U.S. Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Associate Professor at AUK.
- Specialized in young adult and adults suffering from variety of psychological issues especially, depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders, identity and Trauma.
- Dr. Dinkha is very active in the community with teaching, research, has her own podcast and engages in variety of virtual lectures and trainings.